Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:23:32 +0100 (MET)

> Well, i guess i'll have to port it then :) Doing it with the cygwin
> package should be easy (i think...).
>
> Do you have any example makefiles that were used to build it on linux?

Yes, I can provide you a simple Makefile which is not generated via
autotools.
This Makefile will compile all under linux without any autotools or other
special tools. You could also remove the special dependencie generation and
then
you have a very simple Makefile.

I have attatched it... :-)

If you need further information please feel free to write again.
You are very welcome to do the port for windows!

Thanks for your help!

Klaus

P.S. Maybe you will go until reach sockets:-) So you have to write maybe
a native window function for that. This should not a problem because the
windows
solution should be the same way but other function names. But I have no
detailed windows knowledge so I hope you have ;-)

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl