Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem

From: Paul Schlie
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:45:36 -0500

> From: Bill <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SimulAVR Compilation Problem
>
> That was only the second question... I'm not familiar with GNU standards
> that much. Are there resources you can point me to to support the notion
> that putting these generated files in CVS is standard practice? Even
> though you don't know autotools, this might point me in the direction of
> those who do...
>
> Either way, thanks for the note. I don't plan on doing it at the moment,
> but I'll keep your comments in mind.

Take a peak at any gnu cvs archive, gcc, gdb, binutils, etc.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/

Note that the generated configure, etc. scripts are maintained cvs.

Main pages for autoxxx:

 http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/autoconf/

 http://sources.redhat.com/automake/
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/

Would guess the mail lists to be the best source of help?