Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #3453] gdbserver.c gdb_extract_hex_nu m(

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: AW: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #3453] gdbserver.c gdb_extract_hex_nu m(...) bug fix (for more recent gdb versions)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:23:10 -0600

Klaus Rudolph wrote:

Paul Schlie schrieb:

(personally, I think it would be a good idea to continue to support and
maintain simulavr, and possibly not think of it as "old" code, but rather as the parent C implementation, as I don't see any good reason to abandon it in
favor of simulavrxx requiring C++ at the moment)
You are right if you want to have simulavr also in the future, especially while simulavrxx is currently not moved to the windows world.

OT:
IMHO, it would be better to start planning and implementing the port to Windows *now*, rather than wait until later to "tack it on".

Eric