[Simulavr-devel] Simulavrxx development & docs

From: Oleg Batrashev
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavrxx development & docs
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 00:21:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

I want to write simulation program for atmega16 with external driving
(from another simulation program, which simulates environment). I found
simulavrxx is the best which suites me.

Unfortunatelly there are not any docs (nobody has time :), so I explore
sources. I also have to write class for atmega16 which seems to be quite
easy (c++ rules). I also generated Doxygen docs(but there is no real docs!)
and put it to

http://math.ut.ee/~olegus/simulavrxx-doc/
http://math.ut.ee/~olegus/simulavrxx-doc.tar.gz
(second is archived version, because connection speed is quite low)

I prefer s_a_xx to s_a, because C is messy, C++ is a little readable.

Thanks to author! Is there anything that I should read. (I dont ask if I
should read C++ book or atmel docs ;-)

Oleg