Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.org

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.org
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:21:50 +0100

Dans un message du 24 mar à 11:01, address@hidden écrivait :
>  I'm not sure I understand. What is needed is to have a separate set of
> mailing lists for non-gnu projects, idealy they could only be accessed
> using a different domain name (mail.savannah.org for instance). There
> are two ways to do this:
>
>     . Install & configure a completely separate mailman for this purpose
>     . Use the existing installation but "do what is necessary" so that
>       non-gnu mailing lists are only accessed thru mail.savannah.org and
>       gnu mailing lists stay as they are

Sorry, I should have included some details. It seems better to install a
completely separated mailman for the non-gnu projects.
This would be simple to implement.

>  A similar way of doing things would be highly desirable for mailman but I
> know nothing about it therefore I rely on you to tell me if it is possible
> and how to do it :-)

I am not a mailman guru at all. It seems to me that we would habe to me
with the internals, I don't think it is a good approach. But maybe, Hugo
has some comments ...

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      If you cause problems that only you can fix, you'll never be fired.
                            http://www.copyleft.net