Re: [Savannah-hackers] Naming our sourceforge clone (was Re: Savannah an

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Naming our sourceforge clone (was Re: Savannah and non-GNU software)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:40:00 -0700 (MST)

      gplsource.org

This might be a good idea.  It is short and yet expresses some of the
points that are useful to make.  As for the fact that we would
also accept some other GPL-compatible licenses, I don't think that
is a serious problem.  No one expects the name of a machine to
make precise statements about such issues--it doesn't have room.
The most it can do is suggest things.

However, I would like to do something to connect the machine in the
public mind with the FSF.  So perhaps gplsource.fsf.org.