Re: [Savannah-hackers] Naming our sourceforge clone (was Re: Savannah an

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Naming our sourceforge clone (was Re: Savannah and non-GNU software)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:05:27 -0500

I've been using joker.com as the registrar for any new domains I
create.  They charge 12 euros per year, which works out to US $11.xx
per year.  They would be a good choice for any domains we want to
register in the future.

(Whether it's practical to transfer domains from NSI is not something
I have had useful experience with.  I tried to move gratuitous.org,
and didn't succeed due to having not filled out the forms to their
satifaction; I'm not clear on whether when I try again I'll succeed.
I might, I might not.)