[Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy

From: Andrew Innes
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: ssh port strategy
Date: 16 Mar 2001 18:43:44 +0000

On 16 Mar 2001 10:26:13 +0900, Miles Bader <address@hidden> said:
>Andrew Innes <address@hidden> writes:
>>I think the flakiness could possibly be cured by supplying some headers
>>with CONNECT, to enable keep-alive and possibly to make clear that the
>>data is binary.
>
>Do you know what other headers are supported?  I read the RFC that
>describes CONNECT, and didn't see anything useful...

No, I'm just guessing/hoping that maybe we can put some headers with it
that might make a difference.  I plan to try

  Connection: Keep-Alive

and see if that helps.

[I just quickly tried that, and it doesn't seem to help.  I can't even
get a connection past the handshake - it hangs when requesting a pty.]

AndrewI