savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #6554] include in savannah/frontend/php/bugs

From: Xavier-Francois Vigouroux - Sun Microsystems
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #6554] include in savannah/frontend/php/bugs/reporting.php is incorrect
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:19:29 +0100

Vincent Caron wrote:
Xavier-Francois Vigouroux - Sun Microsystems wrote:

but, how do I get the latest uptodate savannah. the version generating the bug 6554 is less than 1 month old.

You have to download the current development revision branch from the CVS, for instance with this command :

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/savannah co -rDEV_2003-09-05_CERN -dsavannah-dev savannah

I tried this version and have some problems...perhaps I should submit bugs !!! however, I have no time currently to efficiently screen the
problem. This leads me to two questions

- what is the last "validated" version of savannah. Perhaps,
  this is the DEV_2003-09-05_CERN one ?

- Has the database strucutre changed since the "HEAD" revision ?
  This point is very important as my detabase is now populated with
  real data.

thanks

--
 / __// / //  \      Xavier Vigouroux x38011