savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #6554] include in savannah/frontend/php/bugs

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #6554] include in savannah/frontend/php/bugs/reporting.php is incorrect
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:54:52 +0100

Xavier-Francois Vigouroux - Sun Microsystems wrote:

concerning my participation, I think the first thing is for me to be a good beta-tester. Thus, I will submit all bugs I see (with a good screening). After this first phase, as I will have a better understanding of the internal, I agree to participate more actively.

are you ok with this proposal ?

Sure, it's great to have one more participant. The official status of the CERN branch has been 'code freeze' for 1 week : no more features adding/removal, but bugfixes, bugfixes and again bugfixes. Bug reports are warmly welcome, patches are adored :).

There is a live demo running on Savannah, you can ask for the URL and a test login privately to address@hidden However you will obviously prefer using your own test site.

You can submit bug directly at the URL below, make sure you specify that they belong to the CERN branch since most bug reports are related to the HEAD version currently running on savannah.gnu.org :

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=addbug&group=savannah

concerning my CV - I am 34, married 2 child. worked in Hp (telecom), SUN (telecom and HA), I am now in Sun Labs (www.sunlabs.com) on a parallel machine project.

Please make sure that your employer is OK with you releasing GPL'ed code, and which copyright he prefers to see on that code (you or Sun). It is not relevant for bug reporting and small patches (<10 lines), but the sooner you have that information, the better.