savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bug #6583] password changing fails

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #6583] password changing fails
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 03:23:00 -0500

=================== BUG #6583: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6583&group_id=11

Submitted by: Tom_of_GDN              Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sun 11/16/2003 at 08:22
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:
I tried to change my password but nothing happened.  The "change your password"
page displays again and my password is not changed.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: