ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] question about an exercise of the chapter 3 (iterators)

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] question about an exercise of the chapter 3 (iterators)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:29:47 +0200

gabriele renzi wrote
I think we shopuld remove the header at the start of
the chapeter*.xml (<?xml etc ) . I think it should
work having it just in book.xml, that is goin' to
include all the others

I tried that, it does not work for me, since my XML files contain French accents, which are part of the ISO-8859-1 encoding standard. The only way to tell xsltproc to support French accents is to prefix each XML files with this header.

--
Laurent Sansonetti, Developer
DataRescue sa/nv - http://www.datarescue.com