ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] question about an exercise of the chapter 3 (iterators)

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] question about an exercise of the chapter 3 (iterators)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:17:54 -0400

> By the way: can we delete the template directory?  I think it is useless
> now.

I am still working on correcting grammar/spelling/etc mistakes in the
English version.  I haven't had time to move it to Docbook.

Do I need the templates to move to docbook?  If I don't then just delete
them.  I guess that I can always look at the fr directory for a guide.  I
can use your docbook as a template.  So I'd say, yes delete it.

--
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.