[RP] Re: Wiki

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [RP] Re: Wiki
Date: Thu Feb 26 09:01:01 2004

Ryan Yeske <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't necessarily care to have it on sf, if that is even possible.
> A wiki is sorta unofficial anyway, by its nature, so it makes sense to
> have it hosted elsewhere.
>
> Let us know when its up and running and will link to it from the main
> page.

They are up. I'll even move some actual content in there any minute
now. (Let's see if I'm first.)

I made it two wikis. I figure it is easier to merge them later, if that
doesn't turn out to make sense, than the other way around. Maybe it
turns out we should have made one big AntiDesktopWiki instead, or
something. Here are the URI:s, anyway:

http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/
http://stumpwm.elektrubadur.se/

They both run OddMuse and are NearWiki with each other, which means
pages of the same name on both wikis will automatically link to each
other, and links to non-existing pages will link to that page on the
other wiki.

I guess talking about the wiki is best done on the wiki, so I'll not say
anything more here.

--
Björn Lindström <address@hidden>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/