Re: [RP] Wiki (Was: Re: neat use of :unmanage)

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Re: [RP] Wiki (Was: Re: neat use of :unmanage)
Date: Sun Feb 22 14:38:03 2004

Björn Lindström wrote:

| I could help with that. My choice of wiki would be OddMuse
| (http://www.oddmuse.org/). It is widely used for documentation
| sites, and should be well known to a lot of ratpoison users, since
| it is used for EmacsWiki (http://www.emacswiki.org/).

Yeah, I've set up a couple of Oddmuse wikis - it's easy to set up,
easy to put content into, and given a CSS file can even look
reasonable.  It's quite nice.  Moinmoin is another possibility, as it
is more featureful, but perhaps also a bit messier.

Can't really help with hosting it though (have ADSL with a dynamic IP
and 64kbit uplink...).  It might be possible to run Oddmuse on
ratpoison.sf.net?

Cameron.