[RP] Wiki (Was: Re: neat use of :unmanage)

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [RP] Wiki (Was: Re: neat use of :unmanage)
Date: Sun Feb 22 08:20:02 2004

Joe Corneli <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it would be good if it was a co-Wiki for RP and STUMP.

I could help with that. My choice of wiki would be OddMuse
(http://www.oddmuse.org/). It is widely used for documentation sites,
and should be well known to a lot of ratpoison users, since it is used
for EmacsWiki (http://www.emacswiki.org/).

I can set it up, or I can host it, if you think
ratpoison.elektrubadur.se (or whatever seems good instead of ratpoison)
is a good enough URI.

--
Björn Lindström <address@hidden>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/