Re: [Protux-devel] Undo

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Undo
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 11:55:32 -0300

Wait,

Now a question: Is it possible to implement BOTH engines? And then make
some actions (such as cutting and pasting, moving, applying
realtime-filters, and stuff) use the action/anti-action paradigm right,
while others (the other kinds of filters, and stuff) which use the
Memory Image approach. Is that viable? Is it reasonable to think like
this?

Fabio.