Re: [Protux-devel] (no subject)

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 19:29:41 -0300

Luciano,

Would you please give some Apps that use these two UNDO methods, and
state what you think of their UNDO performance...?

Right off the to of my head I could think of SoundForge, which has a
very slow undo engine (I think it uses the Memory Image approach). I do
like the fact that you can close the program and still UNDO something. I
suppose that this is quite importante for Professional Audio
Recording... But I'd like to hear other opinions.

Fabio.
--
GPG Key 0x214A6615 at http://www.keyserver.net