[Protux-devel] (no subject)

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:40:08 -0300

Now Remon is finishing Jmb improvements, I am finishing some guidelines
about short future stuff.

0.22 checkpoint will be a "0.20 like" protux, but JmbSlots/Modes/Context
oriented. Supposely, 0.22 will offer same features from 0.20, but new bugs
can come, since jmb was completely reviewed. No problem, because 0.22 is not
intended to be a major release, just a cvs-checkpoint-release.

After 0.22 is "checkpointed" , I will start implementing first undo stuff on
0.23. This will be done after a revision on the Undo infraestructure
discussion . For this, I will public this guideline explaining what I have
in mind..

Thanks

Horizon Serviços Digitais
Assine já! - 0300 789 70 90