Re: [Protux-devel] (no subject)

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:31:37 +0200

Luciano Giordana <address@hidden>, schrieb am 04.05.04 18:22:03:
> This initial text aims to give a initial sight of what have been discussing
> so far. We should improve this discussion soon since
> basic infrastructure is about to be coded. so, RFC on this :-) please.

ohoh ... this seems to be a very, very difficult decision, since, just as Fabio
said, having undo after re-starting protux seems to be important AS_WELL_AS a
good performance when un-doing actions!!
and having both, seems to be NOT POSSIBLE, right?

so, sorry guys, thats all I can say to this topic ... (since it's just from a
users point of view ...)

greetings
reinhard