Re: Hi there!

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: Hi there!
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:35:23 +0100

> From: Rune Zedeler
> Subject: Re: Hi there!
> Date: Monday 22 March 2004 17:49 pm

> - If a builder is asked to block then he falls down from the bridge
> instead of blocking.

I've tried this and it looks like an offset problem, if I remember
correctly.  That is, the position of the Bridger is not actually on the
bridge.  Therefore, when you change it into a Blocker, there is a gap
between the Blocker's feet and the Bridge.  As a result, the Pingu falls.

I don't know when I'll start looking into this.

Thanks,
Gervase.