Re: Hi there!

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Hi there!
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:28:58 +0100

Am Mo, den 22.03.2004 schrieb Rune Zedeler um 18:08:
> The docu seems a bit out-dated.

It is somewhat outdated in parts. You're welcome to bring it up to date.

> Also, lots of the bugs and info on the web-page seems outdated.
> This makes me unsure of whether all info is still valid.

If you get more specific, we might fix it.

> The idea of worlds is cool, imho, but this means that somebody should
> decide the order of the worlds. This order should be decided NOW - and

It's been there for quite a while now:
http://pingus.seul.org/development/worlds.html

> Also, the latest binary from the web-page is ~ 6 months old. Docu says
> that this is the latest version and that there is no need for compiling
> from cvs. Is this true? Can I report bugs from this version?

You may report bugs regarding code problems, there hasn't been much
change there except better reactivity to keystrokes. What changed a lot
is the spelling/grammar of the english text. That means the 0.6 branch
of CVS, HEAD is only interesting to developers at the moment.

Bye David