Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it bet

From: Tudor
Subject: Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it better
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:15:21 +1100

David Philippi wrote:

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:23:35PM +1100, Tudor wrote:
I started editing the English version (I am a native speaker) but then I

I hope you got the CVS version? There are many corrections by native
speakers already done.
Yes I have. Your previous email said that many corrections were by non-native speakers.

Why did you choose english (which is prone to errors for non-native speakers) as the indexing language over your own language which obviously would have few errors?

First, I didn't choose it, I'm not the maintainer. Second, english is the
language spoken by most and translations came later, so it's the obvious
choice.
Well, that's debateable, but I won't go into it cos I don't want to troll. :-)