(no subject)

From: Margarita Martin Benito
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:20:40 +0100 (CET)

 Hello!
 I am a Pingus fun and I have created several levels for your marvelous
 game. The levels haven't got any name. I would like you to include them
 in your future releases if you think they're good enough.

 Let me give you a small description about what the attached files contain:

 -"levels.tar.gz" contains the xml files of the four levels I am sending to
 you.
 -"billimages.tar.gz" contains "billimpact1-pacho.xml" specific images. To
 play the billimpact1-pacho level you should decompress and untar
 billimages.tar.gz in your .pingus/images home directory.

 Thanks a lot.

 Francisco "Pacho" Ramos

 Oviedo, Asturias
 Spain