Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it bet

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it better
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:30:45 +0100

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 09:24:50AM +0100, Raphael Goulais wrote:
> I have some english corrections patches in the debian package, just have
> to make sure you saw all of these. I can check the french translation
> also. How many time do I have for this ?

There's no fixed date set so far. I hope that a few more people will respond
to mail initial mail and then we'll see how long it takes them to complete
things. If you can give a rough estimate, we may use that as a boundary
unless someone else has something important that takes even longer.

Bye David