Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it bet

From: Tomas Blaha
Subject: Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it better
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:29:41 +0100 (CET)

--

Tomáš Bláha

e-mail:   tomas.blaha at kapsa.club.cz
JabberID: tomiiik at jabber.cz
ICQ:      76239430

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, David Philippi wrote:

> - French and Czech could use an update to working fonts, adding accents.
> - There was an announcment of a finished latin1 version of expletive
>   deleted font but so far I've only seen a preview version. State of
>   latin2 is unknown.

I would like to finish czech translation. Currently iso-8859-2 version of
Expletive deleted is needed. I could try to create it from iso-8859-1
variant, at least czech characters which could be a quite simple
composition of accents already present in latin1. Is there .ttf of
expletive deleted somewhere around?