Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it bet

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus release 0.6.1 planned - your help is requested to make it better
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:01:53 +0100

Am Mi, den 10.03.2004 schrieb Konrad Dabrowski um 00:35:
> fuzzy. I may return to doing it after Easter, but I doubt I'll have time
> before then.

Do you intend to complete it or not? For me it makes not much difference
to wait for it or to release 0.6.1 without it. If you commit yourself on
completing it and nobody complains about the delay, I won't mind to
wait. If people press for a fast release, we can still provide it as a
patch to the 0.6.1 version.

Bye David