Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who

From: Caeies
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:21:16 +0100

Hi all,

Maât a écrit :
> Sigurd Nes wrote:

</snip for brievity>

>> Regards
>>
>> Sigurd
>>
> ok so i suggest start working in that direction : there is so much to be
> done on the current code that we can start cleaning licenses headers
> towards full "GPL v3 or later" now beacause it will take a rather long
> time and during this slow cleaning process we can also work on a cool
> email solution (wether felamimail-based or not) that fit your (and
> hopefully not only your) needs
most of licence headers are already gplv3 or later aware. This work was
done when the project had decided to use it ... There's perhaps some
missing headers, and in that case we should correct it.

I think sensible that all new stuff put in the official trunk, or that
want to be merged in the official trunk, should already have the gplv3
headers.

For the mail client, we need it.

Regards,

Caeies.