Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:42:11 +0100

Sigurd Nes wrote:
> [...]
I think you're wrong Sigurd :

felamimail either in our repository or in egw's is "version 2 or later" :)

/**************************************************************************\
        * phpGroupWare - FeLaMiMail
 *
        * http://www.phpgroupware.org
   *
        * http://www.phpgw.de
   *
        * http://www.linux-at-work.de
   *
        * Written by Lars Kneschke address@hidden                    *
        * -----------------------------------------------
   *
        *  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it *
        *  under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the   *
        *  Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at
your  *
        *  option) any later version.
   *

\**************************************************************************/

/**************************************************************************\
        * eGroupWare - FeLaMiMail
   *
        * http://www.egroupware.org
   *
        * http://www.phpgw.de
   *
        * http://www.linux-at-work.de
   *
        * Written by Lars Kneschke address@hidden                    *
        * -----------------------------------------------
   *
        *  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it *
        *  under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the   *
        *  Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at
your  *
        *  option) any later version.
   *

the PEAR part is perhaps more annoying (it sounds like a subtle experts
debate though)... but if the needed pear lib is not too complex we could
try to replace it ?

Maât