Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:01:17 +0100

Sigurd Nes wrote:

> [...]
ok so i suggest start working in that direction : there is so much to be
done on the current code that we can start cleaning licenses headers
towards full "GPL v3 or later" now beacause it will take a rather long
time and during this slow cleaning process we can also work on a cool
email solution (wether felamimail-based or not) that fit your (and
hopefully not only your) needs

Maât