Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] GPLv3 (was Who wants to play?)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:01:06 +0100

Hi all,

Maât a écrit :
> Sigurd Nes wrote:

Well, rewriting something on top of http://swiftmailer.org/ could be an
option. If I understand all the questions and needs ...

I have asked to FSF an advice about the potential usage of the symfony
project or the zend framework. let see what they "officialy" think of it.

Btw, for me the debate on the code license is closed. it's GPLv3 or
later, as per recommended policy of the FSF / GNU Project. If we start
from scratch, we can then discuss the "right" license, still depending
on the FSF / GNU Project point of view.

I want to thank maat for his help building the new repositories, as well
as moving the debate on.

Regards,

Caeies.