Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Who wants

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare coordinators] [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Who wants to play?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:49:23 +0100

Sigurd Nes wrote:
> Maât wrote:
>

>> i think we can create a per coder sub-repository so that you can publish
>> your code
>>
>> people will have the choice to checkout from your base or from default
>> base, compare codes and work on both
>>
>> then we can step by step merge features from your base to default and
>> have by the end both a clean code and a clean changelog for default base :)
>>
>> that will allow everyone to go on without deadlock :)
>>
>> Okay for that ?
>>
> I suppose so - that leaves only the license issue

Okay so : the per coder structure is now ready and follows the
core/module base svn architecture

so for you sigurd the "core" place is there (and empty well i created
just the trunk/tags/branches level) :

svn+ssh://address@hidden/phpgroupware/people/sigurdne/core

and i also added an empty module repository for property in your tree
which is there :

svn+ssh://address@hidden/phpgroupware/people/sigurdne/modules/property

you have also the trunk/tags/branches level created so that it's useable
just out of the box :)

for the remaining license issue i don't understand why there is a
problem with GPL v3

can someone explain please ?