Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:37:57 +0200

Sigurd Nes a écrit :
> Dave Hall wrote:

>>> So display_errors set to off will suppress the notices from being displayed?
>>> That's really in effect what I have been asking for.
>>>
>> That is part of what was proposed back in January - keep in mind that it
>> is a complete solution to be implemented.
>>

> Could we live with the check on ['global_level'] == 'N' in the meanwhile?
> ('N' is the default value)
>
> Regards
>
> Sigurd

honestly i can live with it and without it... i can even change it
myself if something goes wrong.

what i cannot do myself is merging the missing code into trunk so that
we can go on with phpgroupware

sorry to insist but compared to the whole project being locked down this
issue of having a var being set to whatever value you want seems incredible.

Let's merge this code with all the rest that's missing into trunk... if
something need to be adapted or optimized that can be adressed later ?

We are in trunk... so if that little part of the code brings drawbacks
we can have the very same debate in a few days with the code inside
trunk and the trunk ready for .18 testing and stabilization

my 2cts

Maât