Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:55:38 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 11:09 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
>> Dave Hall wrote:

>>> The question was when, not how or what.  I think the community has a
>>> right to know when to expect the bugs we (resight) introduced into the
>>> tree will be fixed.
>>>
>> When: allow 1)
>
> Someone just needs to write the code which was proposed last time this
> was discussed.  I am sure the community would be happy to accept the
> code when provided.

Why not just allow the extra line of code in functions.inc.php:

if(isset($GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['log_levels']['global_level']) &&
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['log_levels']['global_level'] == 'N')
{
 echo "\n<br>" . lang('ERROR Notice: %1 in %2 at line %3', $error_msg,
$error_file, $error_line) . "<br>\n";
}

>>  - fix 2)
>
> This is hardly a blocker, it has always been excluded from syncs.  btw
> any timeline on this?
>
>>  and 3).
>
> It is resight who chose a different tree structure.  This is something
> that we need to discuss internally, not here.  It also doesn't prevent
> any syncs.

Regards

Sigurd