Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] status of trunk in svn
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:56:42 +0200

On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 13:46 +0200, "Dr. Christian Böttger" wrote:

> Dave Hall schrieb:
>

> | It is resight who chose a different tree structure.  This is something
> | that we need to discuss internally, not here.  It also doesn't prevent
> | any syncs.
>
> sounds like "throwing the hot potatoe" around.. :-(
>
> Doesn't help in the long run...
>
> This adresses both parties - and perhaps more Sigurd than Dave

The structure of the SVN tree is an issue for ReSight, not phpGroupWare,
so I think it is an issue for us to discuss internally.  It has no
impact on phpGroupWare.  Also the structure isn't appropriate for
phpGroupWare.

If I (or anyone else) ever get the time we will implement the new
structure for phpGW's tree as discussed here
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.phpgroupware.devel/6373

Cheers

Dave