[Phpgroupware-developers] Code Analyze with Zend Studio on all applicati

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Code Analyze with Zend Studio on all applications ahead
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:27:00 +0100

Last week I did a code analyze for the phpgw 0.9.16 api and the addressbook.
(patches are on savannah).

Because I found a lot of problems (mostly undefined variables that will be
used), I will do the analyze on all 0.9.16 modules.
For me it would be simpler to commit the chanmges to all applications
directly and then inform you all about it, so that you can review the
code for comments added by me.
For things that I can not fix (because of a lag of knowledge about the module)
I will add line comments like:

// $varname is undefined

Code marked this way should then be reviewed and fixed by the app maintainer.

For the case that some of the app-mainatiners would not that I commit to his
application during the code analyze - please let me know within 48 hours,
so that I can create patches for such applications.

Greetings

   Kai / PowerStat

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **