Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was:DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: jasonw
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was:DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:59:19 -0500 (EST)

> Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> schrieb:
>>Lars Kneschke wrote:
>>

> But, dave is one your project leaders. The one who is speaking loudest.
> And
> no one  is stoping him, from saying crap about us. As he is a project
> leader
> and no other leader is saying something different i must  adopt that this
> is
> the offical position of the whole project.

/RANTON
OMG...this is better than any Soap Opera. By this logic, Al Sharpton must
speak for all african american's (If your not in the US you probably won't
get it), Usama Bin Laden must speak for all Muslims, and every other loud
speaking person is speaking for all others.

Last time I checked it wasn't Dan's job to speak louder than Dave, to
correct what Dave is saying, or to censor anyone, anywhere. If Dave has
his opinion they are his opinions alone until someone else states that
they agree.

Why does this have to continue? Learn to ignore it, act like adults. Dan
your right...their acusations are baseless, you haven't publically bashed
them, as far as I know you haven't probably bashed them in
private...although I think at this point you would have every right to.

LARS and the rest of egroupware, if you want to see the official stance of
phpgroupware project on your project or your people, checkout the
website...the official stance is well stated there.

On a less constructive note, can I suggest a new mailing list?
phpgroupware-bitchsession? That way I can take all of this crap and delete
it. I have followed this project for I don't remember how long anymore,
well before most of the people that are currently whining even knew it
existed. And now it's to the point that I won't follow either project.

More than one great Open Source project has been ruined by this
backbiting, infighting, and EGO's of those involved. I thought with the
fork perhpas PHPGW would be saved, and if those that decided to split
would continue down their path perhaps both projects would be saved. But
if this keeps occuring, neither project has a chance.

/RANT OFF

Jason Wilcox
Director Security Services
SecureNet LTD