[Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion of changes to calendar ACL

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion of changes to calendar ACL
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:30:11 +0000

Just changing the subject line

Make sure lex gets a chance to comment on this.  He has been working on a
concept to
chnage the ACL to include categories in the ACL system (might as well discuss
all
ACL changes together)

I think the single '&' is for bitwise addition (ie only True + True = True).  I
don't know how/why it is used in this particular spot.  It might be a quick &
dirty
way to avoid checking the variables for NULL values