Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:27:31 +0100

Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Lars Kneschke wrote:
>
>You said that *I* jumped in *your* channel and talked crap. The best you
>could come up with was me joking in our channel. I DID NOT go into your
>channel and talk any crap about you guys or your project, and by the
>time I got in there Dave was done as well so I did not see it first hand.

It's a bad place for joking.

>Also what I said in our channel wasnt even that bad. One thing to note,
>when I say "wonder if he will become a mad coder again", Im talking
>about him being the borg, and using mad as slang for
>insane/unstoppable... which is why the following line talks about his
>productivity.
>At this point I hadnt even seen what Dave had been saying in your
>channel. I did get to read it eventually and I think he basicly
>embarrased himself by just going overboard, and I have rebuked him to a
>light degree in some of the other replys to this thread. Its also why I
>am seperating his comments from me, because I did not say them and I do
>not agree with how he has handled things. As far as me tolerating what
>he did... what more am I to do than to disagree with him?

>But this again goes back to your mistatement about me going into your
>channel and talking crap. I did not and I have no intention of doing
>anything like that. Yet you repeated on our mailing list that I had, and
>even banned me from your channel. I didnt do anything to deserve the
>lies or the banning.

Dan, the problem is following.

I can't imagine that you had not enough imagination to know why dave wanted
to jump in our channel. He also talked about it on your channel. But maybe
you did not read it and maybe you don't know how Dave was/is acting. No
idea.

But, dave is one your project leaders. The one who is speaking loudest. And
no one  is stoping him, from saying crap about us. As he is a project leader
and no other leader is saying something different i must  adopt that this is
the offical position of the whole project. Thats the difference, if you talk
as project leader or "just" as coder. And you and dave were both at the
channel this evenning.

I personaly don't know what you did say on this evenning. So maybe my
information is wrong. I don't know. But as you can read above, you can see
where my motivation, banning you fromn the channel and saying such
statements, is coming from.

Today i have read the first mail from you, where you say that you have not
the same mind like dave. Thats nice to hear and will hopefully relax the
situation.

Cu
--
written with FeLaMiMail