Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:27:52 -0500

<snmp headers>
From: Reiner Jung <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
CC: address@hidden
</snmp headers>

If you're not on address@hidden then perhaps you're correct about the BCC.

Earnie

Chris Weiss wrote:
mind pointing out which ones?  cause the both have the same subject, and as far
as I
can tell i'm only on this one.  I'm not so dense that I didn't think about that
at
first, only thing I can figure is that he's BCC'ing me, which is extremely rude
since he knows i've been on the dev list for the last 2+ years.

Earnie Boyd (address@hidden) wrote:

Chris Weiss wrote:

Reiner Jung (address@hidden) wrote:

i really don't know what you are doing to cause this but I am getting all your
emails 2 times.  Please look into make it stop.

It's called cross posting and you are on both lists.

Earnie