Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: 05 Nov 2003 02:24:04 +0100

Am Mit, 2003-11-05 um 01.55 schrieb Dave Hall:
> Hi all,
>
> Now to put an end to the unproven claims from EGO regarding alledged
> copyright infringements in phpGroupWare.
>
> The situation is this.
>
> Pim Snell created a template which *may* involve a breach of copyright -
> known as idots.

I DON'T understand that you parents DON'T tell you. Dave DON't lie.
YOU was involved, and now you tell, I know nothing ? Before we spoke
about it, he told us about problems with license. We say that it is OK,
but we solve the problem.

> Ralf Becker imported this template into the phpGroupWare cvs treee.

He was the last, who do the job! He have nothing to do with license
violations. When you want speak about people, which was involved, then
it was YOU and ME. We was informed. Why you tell other people are
involved ?

> EGO made some changes to the idots template almost 2 weeks ago, the cvs
> log makes mention of copyright issues, but there is no further
> information that could be found regarding this using google.

We need inform you? We a other project! But you see, we solve the
problems.

> Reneir Jung has made some claims about phpGW containing material that is
> in breach of copyright.  The was done on a thread discussing the release
> of DotGNU 0.1.  The appears to be a lame attempt at FUD PR from EGO.

Wake up. We release yesterday our new release, with the changed
template. Have nothing to do with phpgw! You think you are so impotent ?
Not for our project. We are former developers, but we have our own
project now!

> No one from EGO would provide any further information regarding the
> claims made.

What you need. You receive all what is necessary to solve the problem.
We inform the devs. Should we solve your problem ?

> After some research the source of the images has been identified.

Hahaha