Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:20:57 -0800

Dan Kuykendall wrote:

Lars Kneschke wrote:

Ok, next time we don't inform you if have another copyright/security/what
ever problem we might discover.

I think we would all appreciate having you inform us if you find something. But the issue was with how it was done. There were no details given. If Reiner had just told us that IDOTS was lifted from phpBB we could all have seen that and known what we were dealing with. Its no good for him to have just told Dave about this and then expected us to all know.

One correction, Dave says he was never told, My point is that even IF he had told Dave in private, why do it like that?

Dan