perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Problems with perlpanel (perhaps found some bugs)

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] Problems with perlpanel (perhaps found some bugs)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:32:27 +0100

> I add the launcher applet to the panel and get this error:
>
> Unrecognized image file format at
> /usr/local/bin/perlpanel-item-edit line 137.

I've added some code to check the file type before it attempts to load it as a
pixbuf. Try current CVS of perlpanel-item-edit, it shouldn't happen now.

> ***   Can't locate object method "menu" via package
> "PerlPanel::Applet::Launcher" at
> /usr/local/lib/perlpanel/PerlPanel/Applet/Launcher.pm line 159.
> ***  ignoring at /usr/local/lib/perlpanel/PerlPanel.pm line 181

Oops, that's what happens when you copy and paste code and don't test it
properly. Fixed.

> But still i can not add one by right clicking on a launcher button and select
> "New launcher.." (or something similar) like i did in 0.70.

The "New Launcher" item was for the old IconBar - the new Launcher applets
don't support it. But I will look into adding one for them.

Thanks for the bug reports!

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown