pan-users

[Pan-users] Odd accel behaviour

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Odd accel behaviour
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:10:10 +0000 (UTC)

I've just noticed that the option to unthread headers (View->Headers-
>Thread Headers) lost its accel mapping of CTRL-E on my system.

I modified accels.txt and tried to add it back, but when starting Pan,
the accel is then removed.

CTRL-E is not used for anything else that I can see in the file.

Any ideas what's happening here?  0.132 on openSUSE 11.1 x86_64.

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson