pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Odd accel behaviour

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Odd accel behaviour
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:25:21 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:07:06 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:

> I may have to run strace against pan to see if I can tell why it's
> changing the file - or at least where it's changing it.

So running an strace on it, I can see that it opens the accels.txt file
and reads it fine, but then for some reason (not really explained by a
quick scan of the strace log file I created) pan recreates the accels.txt
file.

It seems to do this every time, regardless of whether I modify the file
or not.

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson