Re: [Openvortex-dev] Latest CVS (6/25/2003)

From: Stanislav Kogan
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Latest CVS (6/25/2003)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:23:11 -0400

Hello.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:51:01 -0700
"Shamus" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Maelstrom plays its sounds perfectly, and the stereo swapping/clicking
> problem with XMMS is gone. :-)

I'm afraid that the celebration is a bit premature: I'm still getting
the stereo swapping in both xmms and mplayer. In fact, the last CVS
update didn't seem to change anything at all :-(

Also, I noticed that the stereo swapping tends to grow more frequent
with time. For example: I was watching a DVD with mplayer, and in the
beginning the swapping happened very rarely, but later it became more
and more frequent.

Best regards.

--

Stanislav Kogan