openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] command line utilities to join tiled images?

From: Stephen Sloan
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] command line utilities to join tiled images?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:27:03 -0700

Yes I wish I didn't have a machine that runs cygwin right now! But such is life. Well turning posix semaphores to 0 certainly allowed me to get much further - after changing that all the "missing and broken scan lines" tests with 0, 1, 2, 3 thread go by fine. Then the first line "using multiple threads and a shared frame buffer, num of threads:0" just hangs with the procesors chugging away - last line visible in the shell:
"channels RGBA, compression 0, writing"

I eventually just killed it and tried changing the threads to 0 as well. That gets me further but I still get a hang - this time it makes it to line 162 of testStandardAttributes.cpp:
"latitude-longitude environment map"

and then just hangs...

hmmmmmm