openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] command line utilities to join tiled images?

From: Stephen Sloan
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] command line utilities to join tiled images?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:10:58 -0700

Good suggestion!

the g++ I had was 3.4.4-1 - the only newer version I saw using the cygwin setup was 3.4.4-2 - I installed and it made without erroring out!

then I ran make check and all test passed until I got to ImathTest which failed...

Testing extraction of rotation angle from 3x3 matrices
assertion "Imath::equal(angle, angleEx, eps)" failed: file "testExtractEuler.cpp", line 229