nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:58:26 +0100

I tried it yesterday, with Zope 2.5.0 and Localizer from the CVS, it worked.

The test I did was, a DTML method in the root with the line:

<dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getRoles()">

It returned the same thing: ('Manager', 'Authenticated'), from the root and
when used from a Localizer web site.

Which version of Zope do you use? Please try with Localzer 0.8.0

Garikoitz Araolaza wrote:

Hi!

I'm having problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER and (I guess...) Localizer.

<dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getRoles()"> in "Localized" folders only return Anonymous even if I'm logged in. If I visit a non-Localizer site in the same server, with the same expression, I get the correct ones: ('Manager', 'Owner', 'Authenticated') and back to the "Localized" folder, it gets my roles very well. Same applies for other AUTHENTICATED_USER properties and methods...

Has somebody detected problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER object while used in Localizer sites? Should I start looking somewhere else?

(Of course, no proxies; direct ZServer connection...)

--
J. David Ib??ez, Nuxeo.com
Python programmer (http://www.python.org)