nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Problems with AUTHENTICATED_USER
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:33:03 +0100

It works here, with both Locazlier 0.8 and Localizer from the CVS.

The only thing I can imagine is that you're using virtual hosting and
that the server url is different.

For example, if Zope is listening in 9673 and you have virtual hosting
you could access your web site from two urls, for example:

http://localhost:9673/ (1)
http://mysite.com/ (2)

Of course, you can be authenticated in (1) but not in (2), then you could
get the behaviour you describe. Perhaps there's a mess with the urls.

I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it, suposing it's a Localizer problem.